New Line Village Apartment Complex is located in one of the most inviting resorts in Bulgaria – Sunny Beach, being only 8 minutes walk away from the sea side and the most expansive sandy beach along the Black Sea cost. Built atop a picturesque hill with an panoramic view across the Nessebar Bay and the Mountains, the complex offers the amazing opportunity to enjoy the unique combination between fresh mountain air and gentle sea breeze with proven healing properties.
The New Line Village Holiday Complex consists of 6 buildings, which include 3 floors. The flat roofs are shaped as roof terraces. They offer wonderful panorama to the sea bay. The ground floor holiday Apartments have their own garden area. There is a Swimming-Pool, Reception desk, á la carte Coffee & Bar and public car parking.
Open from 08:00h – 18.00h
Check-in from 15:00h on the day of arrival | check-out at 12:00h on the day of departure.
If you arrive later we would do some extra arrangement to welcome you.
NEW LINE LOUNGE- BAR
Daily from 08:00h – 21:00h
Breakfast (only on request)
New Line Village will satisfy the wishes of all guests, looking for the proximity to nature, but not neglecting the attractions of the most dynamic resort in Bulgaria.
Contact us via email: please send your enquiry to us!
New Line Village terms & conditions
These terms and conditions govern the reservation of apartments at New Line Village and apply to all property owners:
- By reserving an apartment at New Line Village, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- Individuals without parental supervision must be at least 20 years old to check-in.
- Smoking is NOT allowed in the apartment and the pool area with exception of the lounge belonging to the cafe bar.
- Violation of the smoking policy may result in penalties or other appropriate actions as determined by New Line Village management.
- The cancellation charge is to compensate the hotel for the late cancellation and is not for any service.
Our Pool rules:
- Jumping, diving, and running are strictly prohibited in the pool area!
- No glass ware (bottles, cups…) is allowed near the pool area!
Owners are responsible for ensuring that their guests and visitors also comply with this policy.